What We Do
At Datatech Solutions, we’re all about making things easier for our clients. Whether it’s about improving communications, reducing costs or eliminating worries, we’ve got a product, service or custom solution to help your business run seamlessly.
We offer a comprehensive range of IT solutions, including:
Eliminate the hassle and headaches of dealing with IT infrastructure
Managed IT Support Services
Keep your systems running smoothly
When something goes wrong with your IT, everything grinds to a halt. With a standard break/fix service contract, you have to wait for something to break before your provider can fix it. What if you could keep your technology from breaking in the first place? Datatech Solutions goes beyond traditional break/fix operations by offering proactive IT support at a flat-rate monthly fee. We’ll keep your systems running smoothly so that you and your employees can focus on what’s most important – your business.
With comprehensive managed IT services from Datatech Solutions, you can expect:
- Peace of Mind: your systems are monitored around the clock every day of the year
- Less Downtime: we identify and fix issues before they cause problems
- Fewer Disruptions: almost all of our services can be provided remotely or outside of business hours
- Prompt Assistance: our Help Desk operates from 7am-6pm Monday to Friday and is available 24/7 for emergencies
- Low Frustration: as your single point-of-contact for technology problems, we’ll deal with third-party support so you don’t have to
- Predictable Budgeting: all-inclusive, all-you-can-use, flat-rate IT services
Business is better on the Cloud
If your company is growing, has multiple locations, or frequently requires employees to work outside of the office, then you could also benefit from our Cloud Solutions. Let Datatech Solutions show you the potential that the Cloud has to improve efficiency, save time, better communicate with your team, get to your customers faster, reduce risk and downtime, and show you the Cloud Solutions that can unlock your business’ full growth potential.
Our Cloud Solutions enable your business to benefit from:
- Scalability: your Cloud Solution has the ability to grow, expand, and evolve along side your business
- Availability: your staff members have access to applications and data whether they’re in the office or on the go
- Cost-Efficiency: your Cloud Solution allows you to optimize the applications you’re already using
- Security: your Cloud Solution includes multiple layers of security to protect your data against cyber-crime and disasters
Our team of cloud experts can show you how to plan a unique Cloud Solution according to your business management applications, current hardware, security issues and integration investments. Additionally, all of your business-critical information will be available to you and your staff 24/7 to ensure you’re able to maintain productivity and efficiency around-the-clock.
Find out how the cloud can benefit your business
Complete IT Support
We’re here to support your business
We are here to support your business with IT services, advice, analysis, implementation, support, and technical expertise. For more than 13 years, we’ve built relationships with productivity-driven, security conscious businesses, helping them with the evolution of their growing IT environments.
We’ve built a reputation for excellence in delivering not only technical support, but helping to maintain oversight and strategic direction of continuously evolving technology environments. Whatever the size of your organization, the nature of your current IT deployment, or the devices that you currently manage, Datatech Solutions is here to help with your hardware and software needs. We can help you get your IT devices connected, updated, integrated, protected and backed up seamlessly.
We understand that many of your technical problems and concerns cannot be suitably addressed over the phone or via an e-mail dialogue. This is why we proudly provide on-site IT support to businesses and offices throughout the Perth metropolitan area.
Ready to see how we can provide that service you have always longed for?
Rock solid data security
Business data is one of the most valuable assets that you have. Security threats can be catastrophic for any business and result in lost customers and damage to your reputation. As such, data security should be at the core of any IT strategy. With so much depending on your IT systems, it is important that they are adequately protected.
Our strategy is multi-pronged:
- Patch Management: first class patch management and effortless coordination of your IT updates, ensuring your systems are fully operational
- Threat Monitoring: constantly protect your clients, staff and important business data with our comprehensive and tailored threat monitoring solutions
- Cloud Security: do you store information in the Cloud? Make sure it’s secure with our cloud security packages tailored on your business requirements
- Intrusion Prevention: reduce costs without compromising on security with our intrusion prevention systems that constantly monitors firewall traffic
- Content Filtering: control internet traffic to your network, working hard to stop any unwanted traffic and control who can access your network and when
- Backups and Data Recovery: overlooking security issues can be dangerous and costly, unauthorised access or a key file accidentally deleted can bring serious issues
- Testing: no comprehensive data security process is complete without constant testing and recovering, to ensure all strategies are working and will be effective should they be called upon.
Security breaches, hardware failures or natural disasters can all take your IT systems offline, causing a range of problems for your organisation. We will implement the necessary safeguards so this doesn’t happen.
Find out how we can protect your business data
Secure Cloud Backup
Bullet proof data integrity
Every business owner knows the importance of their business’ data. While the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, many people don’t realise that the majority of data loss is the result of small, localised problems. With the rapid growth of ransomware and other attacks on critical data increasingly targeting businesses, it’s more important than ever to ensure your data is both protected and recoverable.
No matter the circumstance, Datatech Solutions has you covered:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning: customized for your business needs
- Data Backup: your data is fully backed up to a secure, off-site location on a regular and frequent basis
- Data Recovery: whether it’s a single file or an entire server, our team will restore it quickly and completely
- Prevention: we are focused on preventing these events from occurring in the first place, prevention is far better than the cure
Are you ready for our free, no-obligation network assessment?
Includes a comprehensive risk analysis that will identify vulnerabilities, potential threats, and their impacts.
Take the stress out of relocating your IT infrastruture
For an SME business to manage the relocation of its own IT and telephony infrastructure is a huge undertaking. If you’re looking to move office locations in the Perth metropolitan area, let Datatech Solutions oversee the relocation of your office IT and liaise with critical third party suppliers to ensure all services arrive on time and in the right order.
We will remove the burden from your IT relocation by:
- Comprehensive Pre-move Consulting: advising on all areas including ordering new phone lines, the physical relocation of hardware and the setup of internet phone lines
- Phone Line and Internet Migration: liaising with suppliers such as Telstra, iiNet and other IT suppliers
- Onsite Supervision: supervising every aspect of your move, ensuring your business is operational on the Monday morning following the relocation
- Communication: with you at every stage to ensure you know exactly what will be happening and when
- Take Ownership: of your IT relocation project to keep you one step ahead of any potential issues
- Minimise Disruption: in the event of any unforeseen problems arising, leaving you free to carry on running your business